Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Wednesday, July 06, 2005«

Finding My Way

Okay, I'm back and I think I've figured this thing out...thanks to Justin for the links, love you! Well, anyway..the holiday was fun. We watched fireworks and had a nice little picnic.......until it started to rain!! Why God, why!? So, unfair...but thankfully everyone didnt get too wet. My kittens are now 3 weeks old and getting cuter by the minute...if you want one...call me..Lol Caycie is finally back...Woot! and Josh is back..double Woot! And Justin is such a great friend...Triple Woot! points for him..hehe.. Well, im just rambling now..so Imma go..ttyl..
Blessed Be,
-Jenn-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 6:37 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 12:12 PM~  

its what im here for beatiful :-P

Want to Post a Comment?