Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Wednesday, April 26, 2006«

The Carnival ..


Okay, so -- I went to the Carnival today with my brother, Andy. He even let me drive his car all the way down there, it was fun. It was a pretty small carnival, with not many rides and games, but it was entertaining none the less. While we were walking around the Carni's were yelling out to my brother. One was all like "Win the beautiful lady a prize.." and my brothers like "No." ...and he's like "Why not, are you mad at her?" lol -- I laughed so hard...and than we just kept on walking right...and the carni's like "It's okay honey, you're next boyfriend'll buy you something!" ...really lound across the park. I was like "Umm, eww ..that's disgusting...he's my brother!" Anyway -- The first game we played, was this shot gun game. Andy was trying to win a big ole' stuffed animal, but he couldn't. And the Carni kept on calling him "Boss" -- it was too funny! Then the next game, we both played. It was that pop-the-balloon-and-win-a-picture game. Well, Andy got hit the first two balloons ...and then he missed the last one -- but the carni threw a dart and popped a balloon..and he's all like "I heard it pop didn't you?" ..and he gave Andy a picture anyway. His said "Get Er' Done" on it. Then when I was up ..I threw 3 darts -- but didn't hit any balloons. Well, I did hit one thing -- I hit the flippen' picture with the last dart that I threw. It says "Playmate" on it. He's like -- "Well, since you hit it, I guess you win it..." ..and he gave it to me anyway. Lol -- he was so awesome. We didn't ride any rides though, because there weren't really any good ones -- mostly kiddie rides. After that, we both went and tried to throw these ping pong balls into fish tanks, to win a goldfish. Well, it was $1 for 7 balls, so Andy gave her a $1 and I gave her a $10 bill. She took my $10 and then gave me $9 back, but then she told me to pick up the one my brother just sat down -- and she's like "That's yours too.." So, I took it...and I guess I got to play for free. lol. We didn't win anything, but oh well -- I don't even take care of the Beta fish that I have now.

Blessed Be,

--Jenn--


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 6:46 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?