Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Monday, January 09, 2006«

21st Birthday!!

"Okay, so it was my 21st birthday yesterday and I went out to dinner with my family, and then had gone shopping. I got a new outfit and one of those half coat things. It's like a jean jacket, but only it's a half of one. lol. But anyway, I got that, plus a trip to Tennessee in late Feb. to see my friends, Caycie and Casey. I'm so excited about that and I can't wait for it to happen. But other than that...I got a $50 gift card to Meijer from my dad, which I plan on spending on new clothes for my trip to Tennessee in the Spring. Then I got two more $50 gift cards to Meijer from my twin brothers, which I plan on spending on X-box games. My sister is taking me to a club next weekend, so I can get drunk off my ass, lol. I told her it wouldn't happen. I mean I've drank before, but shhh... Anyway, I've never been drunk before. Maybe that's just because I have a high alcohol tolerance or something, I have no idea. But she is determined to get me drunk. Lol, hmm...We’ll see what happens. My other brother didn't get me anything yet...and I don't know if he will…but ...we'll see. He damn well better, when he's making $12 an hour!! So, any who, that's my news for today....now I got to go fix my Sims 2 game, there's like over 1,000 downloaded files ...and at least one of them is screwing up my game and I gotta go and find which one it is....Well, I'll ttyl."

Blessed be,

-Jennifer-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 7:49 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger ~*Casey*~ commented at 1:27 AM~  

Jenn HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! So you are gonna come see us! That is gonna be so cool! Um, Caycie isnt exactly ungrounded yet I dont think, (we dont know yet) so write her a letter telling her, trust me it'll brighten up her day so much!! Love yaz!!!

Want to Post a Comment?