Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Wednesday, September 07, 2005«

Bummed Out...

"Okay, I just found out that I cannot go to California with Josh in March. He forgot to disclose some important information. Like the fact that he's actually going with his class as a school trip instead of going on his own. And here I thought I would actually get to drive down their with him and spend a week with him, but I guess not.." -sighs dramatically- "Anywho, I guess I can like go buy a car or something with my money now..." -saunters out and to a local car shop- "I hope ya'll are having a better day than I am..." Talk to you later..

Blessed Be,

-Jenn-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 12:06 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger ~*Casey*~ commented at 1:05 PM~  

If you are serious about the car, I suggest a Taurus. Hehehe, a blue one :P

Want to Post a Comment?