Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Tuesday, August 15, 2006«

~Aunt~ April




Okay so, I just found out that my Aunt has MS. Which, if you don't know what that is, I'm going to tell you.

Multiple Sclerosis:

The most common early symptoms of MS include:

* Tingling
* Numbness
* Loss of balance
* Weakness in one or more limbs
* Blurred or double vision

That is all stuff that she has right now, but it could get worse down the road.

Less common symptoms of MS may include:

* Slurred speech
* Sudden onset of paralysis
* Lack of coordination

And that's why I'm worried about her. I don't want her to be paralyzed someday. That's just not cool. Especially when she has two kids to raise, on her own. I'll update you on her condition as I find out more. Please pray for her, even if you don't know her. It'd be appreciated. Thanks!

Love ya all!


-Jenn-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 10:42 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?