Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Monday, June 12, 2006«

-- Suzie's House ---



Okay, so I just got back from Suzie's house last night and I really had alot of fun there. She has this cute little kitten who is so playful. There are scratches all over my hand ..but it's all good. Friday night we made about 50 Jell-O shots...and then let them harden in the fridge. Saturday morning, we went to Michigans Adventure in Muskegon -- and I have pictures of that, that I will be putting on here as soon as I get them developed. Later that night, we went back to Suzie and Josh's house and had some Jell-O shots and a few drinks. Then at about 10:30 we went to the club -- "Cadillac Jacks" I was so terrified that I was gonna see Zac there. I was like "Please god, don't let him be here." After the club, we all came back to Suzie's house again...and they drank until like 5:00 a.m. I went home on Sunday but we all met up at Fire Mountain in Grand Rapids and ate dinner together first. So, all in all, I had a pretty great weekend... later dayz

Blessed Be,

--Jenn--


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 10:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?