Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Monday, June 16, 2008«

Babysitting...


So, my aunt April just called this afternoon and asked me to come up to Grand Rapids for a week and watch the girls during the day, while she tries to go find a job, so I guess I'm going to be babysitting for awhile. And of course I'm a pack rat because I've packed everything that I can't live without, including my computer, the camera and my Smallville DVDs ...even my kittens. Lol. Well, she has a pool so I guess that beats a fishy lake any day. That also means I get to spend a little bit more time with my sister too. I hope I have fun and I will take plenty of pictures I'm sure. Well, here she is to pick me up so I have to go now.

L@T3R Days!


-_Jenn_-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 4:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?