Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Monday, June 16, 2008«

*UPDATE: It turns out that the dinner wasn't at my grandparents' house, so you see I didn't really get that much detail about it. All I got was "We're going to have dinner with grandpa and grandma." We ended up taking them to Fire Mountain, which is cool because I really like that place. And my sister ended up meeting us there, which is another plus. Well, I guess that's all for now.

And I did get home in time for my show that was on Sunday night, which is Army Wives. They just started season 2 and it has been a complete shocker so far because their daughter died in the premier and now one of the army wives' husbands is MIA. I just hope that they don't kill anymore people off of the show, and especially not my favorite, Trevor. I just might not watch it anymore if they do that. Lol. I don't know. Maybe I still will but who knows.

-_Jenn_-


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 8:36 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?