Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Monday, June 23, 2008«

A lot of sitting around...

Well, I'm back from my aunts house now and am glad to be home. I didn't really do a whole lot of "babysitting", since the entire week just seemed like I was sitting around being useless. There was really no point for me to be there, except maybe to visit the girls and be bored out of my skull. I mean, instead of going out and looking for a job like she was supposed to be doing, while I watched the kids, she sat at home like she always does. Okay, well, she went out a few times....to get cigarettes, in which case she did bring back a few applications but she didn't bring them back when I was there, who knows if she did yet. She filled out a couple online from Burger King and McDonald's but she didn't really need me there to watch her kids for that. She also went to a concert with some 19 year old, while his 16 year old girlfriend stayed home with the girls. Again, there was no need to have me there if she was just going to go out and get someone younger to babysit, instead of having me do it for free. After that, she went out to get coffee with another guy and I really wasn't really doing a whole lot there either, since the toddler was sleeping and the 6 year old was already outside playing with her friends, and she was outside until April got home anyway. The only time that I actually did any babysitting was when she went out to a gay/bi night club with some of her friends, which she probably could've spent looking for a job, but whatever. It was late at night, so the only kid I had to watch was the 6 year old and she pretty much sat on the couch and watched T.V. all night, until I put her to bed. April got home at about 3:00 a.m. and I was told all about her night. Leave it to her to go to a gay/bi night club and get hit on by a guy. Yeah, if I didn't mention it yet, my aunt has decided to turn over a new leaf and change her lifestyle to bi curious, which is a load of crap. Anyway, the next day I went home and only after I left is when she started go out and look for a job. So, again, the only thing she got out of me being there is free internet....because I had brought my computer over there with me. That's why I am happy to be back home. Well, that's all for now.

L@T3R--

Jennifer


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 2:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?