Just Being Me

hello

Previous Posts ~*~My Links~*~

»Tuesday, November 01, 2005«

Halloween!!

Hey guys,
Halloween was pretty good this year. We actually had trick-or-treaters...and we had Destiny over, [April's in the hospital] so we got to take her out. She was a princess..and she had so much fun. I'm pretty sure she had like a bag full of candy by the time we left. It started raining down here at about 7:30, so we had to leave early. She did pretty good for the time we were out there though. I was Charisma Carpenter for Halloween, lol. No, I didn't go trick-or-treating..but I did go to a Halloween Party that my moms work [GM] was throwing. They had a haunted house and a haunted hay ride for the kids. It was fun times, but anywho, I'll have pics of Destiny in her costume up here soon.

Blessed Be,

~*Jenn*~

Okay, I gotz a picture of Destiny in her Halloween costume.


link | Jennifer Wood posted at 5:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?